Freitag, 10. Februar 2012

Introduction Venchen


Hey you guys!

My name is Verena, I'm 22 years old and I'm living in a hicktown near Münster.

I am still relatively new to (serious) cosplaying, but I am so excited to be able to join such an awsome project ^^


In my childhood I used to love MLP, but recently I only stumbled upon it as I was asked to join the group by Anna. So I still have to make good for some episodes ;D




Sewing one of these gorgeous dresses will be a big challenge for me, but I still hope I will do a good job! Especially since I am performing as the high princess Celestia. She is so beautiful and elegant and I really want to do her justice :)



I am really looking forward to it and I'm sure in the end the everyone's results will be great! 

See you at the Dokomi,
Venchen ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen